ERIKS has a history of delivering customer confidence and peace of mind in North America for decades by providing far more than just products.
- Specialists in all of our core products and markets
- Local inventories to provide quick, reliable product supply to meet the ever-increasing need for speed to market
- A global footprint that allows for technical and logistical support, with 140 locations in North America
- In-house testing and development labs
- Access to some of the engineering resources of a major manufacturer plus the flexibility of a global solutions company
- A complementary product offering
- Own brand products which enables us to customize product solutions based on our customers’ needs
Local Presence. Global Resources. Infinite Possibilities.
- ERIKS is an international 80-year old company that was founded in Alkmaar, The Netherlands in 1940
- We provide a worldwide network of resources and know-how from 300 locations in 20 countries
- ERIKS North America has a long history of servicing industries at the local level as a network of North American specialists
How do we make our customers more successful?
Reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) is a key challenge for industries. In ERIKS, you have an experienced partner that can make your business work better and more efficiently. The added value we offer customers includes documented savings potential throughout the entire process chain. Our customized products help companies to optimize their cost of operation and produce more sustainably and efficiently, allowing faster time-to-market.
We see great opportunity to use our products and services to ensure the most innovative, highest-quality and most productive industry. Our extensive product and process knowledge allows us to co-engineer with our customers in original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and improve their products’ performance.
ERIKS is an innovative supplier; we can fulfill twin roles of comprehensive maintenance supplier and manufacturer of high-quality products. We take the time to listen, consult and create a solution, especially when it means engineering or fabricating a custom component. We deliver plant uptime, efficiency, innovation and product sustainability.
ERIKS North America provides value-added services that are geared to provide the following bottom line benefits:
In fact, we’ve documented more than $88 MILLION in savings for our customers OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS through our Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) approach by providing solutions such as product substitutions, testing, innovation and vendor managed inventory to name a few.